Flying Circle’s Scoped Carbine Case (retail $62 + $10 for optional monogramming) works and feels like a case costing much more. Look at this list of features from the Flying Circle website:
- Fits most scoped carbine rifles up to 33.5″ in length
- Extra thick padding throughout
- Locking zippers on weapon compartment (locks not included)
- Tactile zipper pulls – different pulls on weapon & accessory pocket allow easy identification by feel
- MOLLE webbing – attach any compatible pouches or gear
- Padded extra large side pocket features 6 double stack mag pouches, plus plenty of room for binoculars, etc.
- Small side zipper pocket for other accessories
- Sling style padded shoulder strap is adjustable & detachable
- Grab handle on both ends
- Large D-ring for hanging storage
- Vehicle Attachment System (VAS) – unique 4 point adjustable webbing & side release buckles secure the case to SUV/ATV roll cage or cargo rack keeping your rifle safe, yet easily accessible
- Water resistant, durable polyester fabric
This case accompanied me to a Gunsite 123 Carbine class in Lebanon, Ind., a few weeks ago, and was loaded pretty much like you see it here.
— Mark Kakkuri
Remember: Text me a question or comment to let me know your thoughts or questions on this article. If, with your comments, you include just your first name and your city and state, I’ll likely use your comment/question in a later roundup article. And no, I won’t publish your phone number! Ready? You can text me right now at 248-328-2538.